Petersen Inc.’s in-house laboratory provides complete metal testing to ASTM, ASME, AWS, and NQA-1 specifications and standards. These specifications include:
- Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) of material for Nuclear NQA-1 applications
- Spectrographic chemical analysis of low alloy steels, stainless steels, nickel base alloys. Includes nitrogen and oxygen determination.
- 60,000 lb. tension/compression testing
- Rockwell hardness
- Certified penetrant, magnetic particle and visual examination
- Weld procedure testing
- Weld wire certification including welding of test coupons in accordance with filler material specifications.
Petersen Inc.’s in-house laboratory allows our engineers to develop better quality assurance methods and production processes in a cost-effective and safe environment.
Contact Petersen Inc. today to discuss our In-House Laboratory at (800) 410-6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org